Philips Zoom NiteWhite Maximum White 16CP Formula one Syringe Pack, No.1 Professional take-home whitening treatment
- 16% Carbamide Peroxide Formula
- One individually wrapped syringe.
Zoom NiteWhite ACP Carbamide Peroxide. Patented "ACP" Calcium Phosphate technology with the proven effectiveness of Potassium Nitrate to naturally fill microscopic tooth surface defects, smooth the enamel and increase surface gloss and eliminates sensitivity. High viscosity gels maximize effectiveness. Sustained release for consistent bleaching.
- ACP Amorphous Calcium Phosphate technology rapidly precipitates calcium phosphate crystals on the surface of and also inside dental tubules to substantially reduce transient sensitivity.
- PATENTED DUAL BARREL SYRINGE Separates the calcium from the phosphate until the moment of use to assure stability, convenience and greater comfort.
- AUTOMIXING NOZZLE Specially designed auto mixing allows you to create a fresh and equal blend of gel each time you whiten.
- HIGH VISCOSITY GEL Provides better tooth contact, while remaining in trays throughout the whitening session
- Delicious Cool Mint Flavor
Dual Barrel Syringe Technology The advanced technology of the patented dual barrel syringe allows the Peroxide chamber to remain separate from the activator chamber until the moment of use. This allows the freshest blend of gel to be dispensed every time your patients whiten!
Patented Syringes for New Levels of Stability By separating ingredients in our patented dual-barrel syringe, our bleaching gels are assured the best stability without requiring refrigeration. In addition, separating calcium and phosphate in each barrel maximizes ACP’s effectiveness.
- One Individually Wrapped Whitening gel Syringe (1) 2.4 ml
- Instructions for use
- Shade Guide
fills are ONLY used with dentist-made (custom-made) Whitening Trays. For Whitening Trays click here.
- Whitens natural teeth only. Fillings, crowns and veneers will not be affected by this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- READ SAFETY DIRECTIONS BEFORE USE.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Not recommended for children under 16 years
- If irritation develops, discontinue use. If irritation continues, consult a dentist
- Use for longer than 14 days is not recommended except under the supervision of a dentist Avoid swallowing
- Avoid direct contact of the product with gums or eyes